Next Generation Insurance Group, LLC, which may also do business as GradGuard (collectively “Next Generation Insurance Group” or “GradGuard” or “we”, “us”, or “our”) are strongly committed to letting you know how we may collect information and data from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites http://www.nextgenins.com or http://www.gradguard.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy is applicable to data and information we collect:
- On this Website, including any other website operated by us and linked to this policy (including the versions optimized for viewing on wireless or tablet devices).
- In email, texts, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through all email newsletters published or distributed by us.
- Offline when you interact or otherwise do business with us such as when you provide your information on applications or other forms provided by you or on your behalf.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Websites operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries which have their own privacy policies); or
- Any third party (including our customers, affiliates and subsidiaries including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 3219 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 455, Phoenix AZ. 85018
What information does GradGuard collect and store?
We collect two types of information – personal and non-personal - from you in conjunction with your use of the Website and our products and services. Personal information is any information that can individually identify you and can include, among other things:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Date of birth
- Credit card
- Contact information
In addition, we collect information about your transactions with us, or with our affiliates or others, including information such as your policy, coverage, premiums and payment history. Personal information is also information that you may supply to us such as when you write to us via the Website, complete a survey, or provide your e-mail address.
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the Website and the Internet.
How is personal information collected?
You do not need to register or set up an account to view the Website and you can browse the Website without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us or our agents with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information:
- When you submit information to process your insurance or non-insurance application, quote or other transaction that you have requested.
- When we receive information from a consumer-reporting agency including your credit history and creditworthiness.
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text, instant message, phone, or chat from us.
- Requesting customer service or other assistance for our insurance or non-insurance products (including as provided by affiliated and unaffiliated third parties such as underwriters, insurance carriers, benefit providers, and third-party administrators).
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the Website as may be permitted.
- Any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
How is non-personal information collected?
In addition, when you interact with the Website we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our Website (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we may collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, school name, and five-digit zip code as part of collecting personal information.
- Information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other devices that you use to access the Website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Website
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Website.