You do not need to register or set up an account to view the Website and you can browse the Website without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us or our agents with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information:
- When you submit information to process your insurance or non-insurance application, quote or other transaction that you have requested.
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text, instant message, phone, or chat from us.
- Requesting customer service or other assistance for our insurance or non-insurance products (including as provided by affiliated and unaffiliated third parties such as underwriters, insurance carriers, benefit providers, and third-party administrators).
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the Website as may be permitted.
- Any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.