We welcome any relevant guest posts for our blog. Here is what we accept and what you need to know!
GradGuard's criteria for guest posts:
- Must be a unique piece geared towards US-based college students
- 300-500 words in length*
- Up to 2 outside links to credible sources**
- Uncopyrighted photos are welcome within the post
- Our creative team will assign a hero image
- No links to our competitors or unapproved advertisements
- We will not accept posts that solicit essays and homework for purchase
Should this suit your style, email us a few topic suggestions and a short bio at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's important to note that it can be up to 3-4 weeks from the time we receive your article until it will be published, as we have a content calendar in place that we abide by.
As we will be allowing you two outside links as well as promoting your post with an author bio and photo if desired, we ask that you do the same in return by @ and following us on Twitter and Facebook. We will do the same in return.
Please head over to our blog to check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish. We ask that you avoid any controversial subjects. Should you need topic suggestions, here are some things our audience is most interested in:
- Finances for young adults
- College tips and tricks
- Motivation of any kind
- College student health and well-being
- Insurance for young adults
- Apartment and residence hall life
*If you send us a long piece that is anything over 600 words, we will immediately ask you to cut down the length, so please, save us the time and keep the word count within reason. We reserve the right to edit any and all content that you send to us to our liking.
**Note that if your post contains any sources like this, they will be removed.