When you interact with the Website we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our Website (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we may collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, school name, and five-digit zip code as part of collecting personal information.
- Information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other devices that you use to access the Website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Website.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Website.